2. Regulationsof Staying in ForeignStudentBuilding of Southwest University for Nationalities
Every foreign student，thank you for choosing to stay in theForeign Student Building. In order to make you have a happy and nice stay here,please be sure to read the following notices, thank you for your cooperation.
1. For the public area, please make very clear of the location of yourown room and the way for Exit, so as to escape from the danger in case ofemergency.
2. Obey the Chinese law, Missionary work, prostitution, drug taking,gambling and other illegal actions are not allowed in the room.
3. Combustibles, explosive substance, radioactive products andpoisonous substances are strictly prohibited from being taken into the room. Ifsuch an act causes the fire, shall compensate for all losses. For those seriouscases, the legal authorities will investigate for criminal responsibility.
4. Please do not smoke on the bed.
5. Please keep quiet in the room, do not clamor loudly, and do not playthe music loudly.
6. Make sure to lock the door when going into or out the room, and turnoff all electrical sources when leaving the room.
7. Please take good care of the valuables in the room.
8. Please do not use the big power electric appliances in the room.
9. Please respect all the facilities and electrical appliances in theroom, any damage caused by improper use has to be compensated.
10. Pleasedo not burn the letters and newspapers in the Foreign Students Building. If such an act causes the fire, shall compensate for all looses. For those seriouscases, the legal authorities will investigate for criminal responsibility.
11. Pleasedo not damage, open and repair any facilities and writing in the building androom. You should compensate for all looses or damages.
12. Pleasedon't play fireworks or firecrackers, violators will be fined 100-500RMB by thepublic security police or detained.
13. Visitingguests must produce documents (student cards, work permits, identity cards, anyother documents are invalid). Fill out the registration form before enteringthe building. Every guest must strictly abide by the visiting hours, by 10:00p.m. every guest must leave the building, and must not stay overnight.Registration is required by departure time. If any outsider is allowed to staythe host will be severely punished by the public security police.
14. Incase of emergency, such as fire or earthquake, please follow the rules andregulations.
15. Incase of fire, please call: "119", clarify the fire and place, but incase of a major illness, please call“120”, clarify the condition, location, for occurrence of other emergencies please call "110".
Duty phone: 85522042, 85528618, 85524413
Thank you for your cooperation
Southwest university For Nationalities
Division ofInternational Exchange and Cooperation